Department of physiotherapy
The following range of services are on offer:
- Rheumatological physiotherapy: arthrosis, arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, ankylosing spondylitis
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy: fractures, dislocations, sprains, hip and knee replacements, slipped discs.
- Neurological physiotherapy: strokes, hemiplegias, cerebral palsy.
- Muscular physiotherapy: muscle atrophies, weak muscles, post surgery.
- Manual therapies
- Massages (lymphatic, therapeutic)
- TInfra red
- Active exercises in the gym
- Exercising with apparatus
Do you have any queries?
Please contact us and we will endeavour to help.